Monday, April 15, 2013

Update!

Hey guys! I know, I've been awful at updating lately. :( I was doing really good with updating daily until this past week or so...I've just been SO busy with other stuff lately. I've been applying for jobs like cray cray and I have 2 interviews to go to this week so AH let's hope I don't screw it up.

One of the best things that have happened in my absence was 2 fridays ago, when I hungout with my friends to see them do a performance.

I wore my mint green collared cat shirt. :3

We spent most of the time before the performance in the bathroom. Getting hair & makeup done, taking pictures, & jammin' to some of our favorite tunes.


Their performance was amazing! They performed a scene from the Broadway musical "Wicked". My friend in the pink made the entire dress on her own. 100% handmade. It's amazing. 

So that's just a brief overview of some of the things I've been up to lately. I'm going to try and make a Favorite Healthy Lunches post soon like I had promised. 

I hope you are all enjoying the spring weather! x

Currently pulling on my heart strings: Today's Bombing in Boston

In my thoughts & prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment