Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Clothing haul!

Happy first day of spring! I've been so happy that spring and sumer are coming up! To celebrate the first day of spring my friends and I went clothes shopping and we found some wonderful things! 

 I got things from Forever 21, Body Central, and the thrift store!

 So, first we went thrift shopping. Thrifting is one of my favorite things to do! The Salvation Army by my house was having a 50% off sale for ALL clothes, so obviously, I HAD to go.

The first thing I got was an ADORABLE black and white polkadot dress with red trim at the bottom. This saturday my friends and I are getting dressed up nice and we're going out so I wanted to buy something new and when I saw this, I almost died. It fit PERFECTLY, too! It's fate, really.
Then, I got this adorable black and white striped button-down top. The tag says H&M, but I got it for 2 bucks.

These are the other 2 tops I got! I also got an adorable pair of shoes that fit me perfectly, I love them!

You know how at every thrift store you go to, there are always a plethora of butt-ugly floor length dresses? Well, I found some with sweet floral patterns and bought them because I want to try doing some major alterations on them. I can't wait to see the final product! I'll deffo be blogging it when they're finished.

After we were done thrifting, we went to the mall. I wanted to find some pearls to wear with my new dress and I found a perfect strand at Body Central!

Ok, for my birthday, my best friend got me a Forever 21 gift card(best friend ever? I think so). So, TAKE A LOOK AT THIS MINT-COLORED BEAUTY I BOUGHT. 

Bask in its amazing perfection. It's covered in cats. Heck yes.

Oh, and last but not least, here is my last thrift-store find of the day. A t-shirt, WITH CATS. Oh yes. :3


I can't wait to get working on the dresses I bought! I hope you lovelies had as wonderful a first day of spring as I have had.

Currently listening to:



Talk to you soon! x


No comments:

Post a Comment