Monday, March 25, 2013

~Favorite healthy breakfast ideas!~

I'm obsessed with eating healthy, and just food in general. I was asked what kind of stuff I eat to stay healthy, so I'm making a post about it!

Favorite healthy breakfast ideas!


My first breakfast idea is OATMEAL! Yes. Oatmeal. I eat oatmeal for breakfast at least 6 days a week. It's so yummy and easy to make. My favorite ways to make it are:
  • 1/2 cup oats, 1/2 cup milk, cinnamon, and berries
  • 1/2 cup oats, 1/2 cup milk, 1 tsp cocoa powder, 1 tsp natural sugar, 1 TBS peanut butter (+ sometimes a banana)

When it comes to healthy, homemade is always the way to go! I love having homemade waffles and instead of covering them in syrup I cover them with fruit. Nomz :3

Can you tell that I love bananas yet? Fruit salad is a delicious and healthy idea for breakfast. I don't usually have only fruit though, cause that's not enough to keep me full for too long. I like having fruit with homemade plain yogurt or storebought plain greek yogurt. SO YUMMY.

 SMOOTHIES! I love smoothies. They're very easy to make and they are so delicious and refreshing. I always make mine with 100% healthy ingredients, I don't like to add sugar or anything like that. My favorite smoothies to make are:

  • Frozen strawberries, water+vanilla protein powder, and a handful of spinach
  • Frozen banana, milk (+sometimes 1 TBS peanut butter or TBS mini chocolate chips)


Lastly, I like having fruit with almonds. Almonds with apples are SO GOOD!

There are so many other healthy breakfast options out there, I only listed a few of my favorites. So I hope you got some new ideas and I hope you will all try eating healthier!


I will eventually be making a favorite healthy food ideas post for lunch and dinner so stay tuned! x

Currently listening to:

The Confessor - Quiet Company

What's your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?

No comments:

Post a Comment