Thursday, March 21, 2013

~Newest addition to my room!~

Evenin', chaps! How has everyone's second day of spring been? Mine's been fantastic! I went to apply for a job at Cracker Barrel today, and I have an interview on monday! I really hope I get the job, I love that place. 
I wore this adorable top. I posted my whole outfit on my Instagram!

Anyways, I just can't help but admire the newest addition to my bedroom decor. 

Lanterns! <3 They are so pretty and they light up the whole room. 

I have them framed along the side of my bed. I've been wanting some pretty lighting for my room for awhile, and these look great with the rest of my decorations.


They weren't expensive and they were easy to hang up. If anyone wants a to know how I hung them up/where I got the supplies, let me know in the comments!

Currently listening to:

What's your favorite part of your room? I wanna know! :3


No comments:

Post a Comment