Friday, December 6, 2013

Get Inspired

What is it about coffee shops that motivates me to write and draw?

Maybe I shouldn't question it.

I think it's all about the environment. Different environments inspire different people. 
The vibe I get from coffee shops are so comfortable and poetic. And that is the environment I am the most inspired by.
That along with parks, the beach, and basically anywhere between the hours of 12am-3am.

The peace and quiet makes it so much easier to listen to my own voice.

This makes me wonder what different kinds of environments inspire different types of people. And what determines whether we're inspired or not?

Seriously though, where ever it is for you, go find it. It's such a motivating feeling and it helps me push myself so much further. Search for it. Don't stop until you find it. You'll be doing yourself a huge favor.

Go get inspired to change the world with all you have to offer it.

Stop making excuses. It's not that hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment